I got a letter in my box this morning about the study groups being a full day. We were first told that we would be out of the classroom for 1/2 day every other week, not a full day. That is too much time for us to be out of the classroom. SO can I have some clarification please about the study groups being a full day or a half day every other week. Thanks! Ryan Talbot, Horizon
1 comment:
I got a letter in my box this morning about the study groups being a full day. We were first told that we would be out of the classroom for 1/2 day every other week, not a full day. That is too much time for us to be out of the classroom. SO can I have some clarification please about the study groups being a full day or a half day every other week. Thanks! Ryan Talbot, Horizon
Post a Comment