Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Email and Booklists

Hello All - the district email server is down and has been all week, which is why you haven;t heard from me! :) If you've emailed me, please know that I'm not actively ignoring you... hopefully this problem will be resolved soon. Until then, please keep checking the blog for updates.

BOOK LISTS: Last week I asked you (in class or via email) to fill out a book list. We REALLY need this information so that we can order the missing materials. Let me know if you need a copy faxed or mailed to you (since we're email-less). PLEASE return the completed list to me vial email (again, when it works), fax (673-3216), or snail-mail (121 W. Tabernacle, St. George 84770) ASAP.

THANKS!!!

2 comments:

The Talbot Family said...

Last week in Anna Smith's class for Problem Based Learning, she handed out the book list that all in attendance filled out. Did you get those from LuAnne, or do you need another copy from us?

Mamie said...

I did receive the book lists from the classes last week - thanks!